MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Mobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard from someone that it is possible to get a mod that makes mybb mobile friendly.. I have been searching for a while now and I can't find it is this true or have I been miss informed?
thanking u
Thats good, but do i need to be on a mobile phone... or what.... cause it won't work on my ipod touch.....

Cohen
That mod doesn't support posting/replying.
I've downloaded and installed it to realise its not for version 1.6 like i have installed! - DOH!!
does anyone know if there is a version for 1.6 available? - or at least something similar.
http://www.mybbgm.com/index.php is the one you guys need.
(2010-12-24, 01:13 AM)chiefwiggum Wrote: [ -> ]I've downloaded and installed it to realise its not for version 1.6 like i have installed! - DOH!!
does anyone know if there is a version for 1.6 available? - or at least something similar.

Considering the fact you bumped a year and a half old thread, then yes, it's not going to be compatible with 1.6. GoMobile wasn't around a year and a half ago, hence me not being able to link to it.
(2010-12-24, 10:16 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-12-24, 01:13 AM)chiefwiggum Wrote: [ -> ]I've downloaded and installed it to realise its not for version 1.6 like i have installed! - DOH!!

Considering the fact you bumped a year and a half old thread, then yes, it's not going to be compatible with 1.6. GoMobile wasn't around a year and a half ago, hence me not being able to link to it.

AHH! the joys of Google!!! Wink

Thanks for the link to the new site Wink