MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: member just seeing a white screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One of my members just mailed me saying he can't get into the forum all he is seeing is a white screen, i did ask him to delete his browser cookies if that was the problem i should have seen him come on the forum, has anyone on here got any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks

Kelvin
Have you merged?? If so, see the sticky thread in this forum.
[u]
(2009-03-20, 07:22 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Have you merged?? If so, see the sticky thread in this forum.

Thanks for your reply Matt,

I have not merged, it's ok my my computer and my stepsons and my computer at work.
the last mail he sent me he said that he is getting white at the top if i understand he's mail.

Regards
Ok, URL?? Test account??
it's the bookreaders forum in my sig

Thanks
Useful to mention that beforehand usually....

It's fine for me, what browser are they using?? is it the same in all browsers??
his using IE7 but he tryed it in firefox and thats the same
(2009-03-20, 09:36 PM)Kelvin Wrote: [ -> ]it's the bookreaders forum in my sig

Thanks
Have you tried having your user use a different account? Maybe set one up for him/her or have him/her create a new one and see if it is still an issue.
(2009-03-21, 01:36 AM)skywalker2208 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-20, 09:36 PM)Kelvin Wrote: [ -> ]it's the bookreaders forum in my sig

Thanks
Have you tried having your user use a different account? Maybe set one up for him/her or have him/her create a new one and see if it is still an issue.

Thanks,
I will try that
Just a note, I can see it just fine too..
Pages: 1 2