MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login deal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the next version of MyBB - I was wondering if it would at all be possible to make it so that: when the forum asks the user to login (whether it be because they wanted to PM someone, start a new topic, reply, etc.) that once the user enters his/her info and clicks "Login" that they be redirected back to the page that asked them to login in the first place, and not redirected back to the forum index.

Thanks,
Andy
AndyM3 Wrote:once the user enters his/her info and clicks "Login" that they be redirected back to the page that asked them to login in the first place,

It must be a bug that is preventing this from working, because I know it has been implemented into the code.
It works as it should for me.
Oops, actually I just tested it again on my forum and it did work. But I honestly could have swore that when I was logged out and went to the 'Reply button' in a topic, I was directed to the index page after logging in. I don't know what happened there, maybe it was a one-time incident or something.

Sorry about that, but I guess it is working now. Confused