MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Limewire Or Frostwire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which do you prefer?

I use frostwire but thinking of switching to limewire
FrostWire is the EXACT same thing as LimeWire (or at least it was before LimeWire 5 whatever came out..)

Except it's free, and I believe that's it. I don't think that there is a "pro" one. (LimeWire's PRO phails.)
How about neither?
I agree

I dont steal music mainly for the purpose of all the viruses in these services...

Plus I dont want to get caught! Thats a spanking I dont want :p
(2009-03-21, 03:13 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]How about neither?
(2009-03-21, 03:47 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]I agree

I dont steal music mainly for the purpose of all the viruses in these services...

Plus I dont want to get caught! Thats a spanking I dont want :p
(2009-03-21, 03:13 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]How about neither?
Limewire wasn't mean to be like that, just that its ignorant users made it that way. :|
But the law issue is my most concern
It's not mine they both just suck Toungue.
(2009-03-21, 05:10 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]But the law issue is my most concern

I don't think its illegal (yet) to download a P2P (Peer to Peer) file sharing system. Although isn't there a law that states file sharing can be illegal, if so I though it was music files you couldn't share. Really I don't see a need to have them for everyday use. NOW, lets say I make a custom theme for MyBB, then yes. I might add it to Lime/Frost wire for other users to DL it, if I need to use a last resort. :| Other than that, most people just use it for wrong purposes. :|

EDIT: But im not the pot calling the kettle black or anything, I do have it downloaded, and I don't really use it. Mostly because I don't know the layout, or how to use LW 5.
I don't agree with downloading music for free. But if I had to choose then i would say neither. download Cabos, its free and uses all the same networks as frostwire/limewire.
Whats the best ?
Limewire just sucks totally
Big Grin
Pages: 1 2