MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Allow access to a specific page for banned user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I want (even) my banned users to be able to use a contact form. As it's a banned group, non of it's users can access any parts of the site. Can this be changed for this page/form (or any other, for that matter)?
The form is labrocca's contact form 3.0, but this can be any page as the block comes from MyBB and not specific to this form.

MyBB version: 1.4.4 (with modifications, both as mods/plugins and php code files)

Ori...
What you could do is make a forum that only banned members and see and post in and get them to make topics. Just a suggestion.
Yeah, I'd say that's the best way of doing it with standard MyBB. You just need to make a forum that only banned users can see, and make sure you change the group permissions to allow them to view the board, otherwise they'll still see the no perms page.
Sorry, but this is not the way I want to do this. I DON'T want my banned users to, even, see parts of the forum - I don't ban users easily at all, but I want them to be able to send me either a mail or a pm. Isn't there a way to "ignore" the ban for a specific page/form? If there has to be some mod to the PHP files - I don't mind (did this a few time already to get what I want).

Ori...