MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: More options when subscribing to a thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was subscribing to the Google SEO 1.0.4 thread so I could be aware of the updates, etc. But I noticed that you don't have other usefull options like getting email notifications only when the thread is updated (when the creator/users with permissions edits it), when only the thread starter posts something.. idk, more options would be cool.

Regards.
good idea
I liked the old "favorites" that was in 1.2x and removed in 1.4x. You could make threads you liked but didn't want to get subscription notifications. SMF has individual post subscriptions but imho that's overkill.
Yeah, I wish there still was the favorites optionSad
(2009-03-22, 09:36 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I liked the old "favorites" that was in 1.2x and removed in 1.4x. You could make threads you liked but didn't want to get subscription notifications. SMF has individual post subscriptions but imho that's overkill.

You can still do that, it's just through the subscription system - just select "No email notification" when adding the subscription (which should be selected by default).