MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Small Problem (for you) Big Problem for me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That should be under the table border area. If the worst comes to the worst and you can't find it, use any graphic editing programme which has colour picking support to find the hex value of the border colour. I just did it in Photoshop and got #557189, but the jpeg quality have compromised that slightly.

Then it's just matter of scanning your theme area for that colour. Even without the hex colour, you should be able to just get it via trial and error by changing any 'border' numbers you see to #ffffff (white) one-by-one until you find the correct one. That's my favourite method of finding obscure parts! Smile
I didn't think that would have been it because it didn't have a border
setting. All it had was a background setting. I think that was the only setting on the page that I didn't change!

I also use Photoshop to find & test colors with the "color picker". What I also like about that is you can put in a color number, then change the shade or make it lighter or darker just by lowering or raising certain values. I tried to make a pallette that I use on a web page & the forum page.

I'm sure I will be back with more questions in the future. But for now,
thanks again Ryan for all your help on this 'project' .

Thank You,
Chewch
Pages: 1 2