MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I've made an awesome looking MyBB!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2009-03-23, 06:59 PM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good. I do suggest adding the Who's Online to the footer again, it's hardly noticeable anymore. Another thing that would make it nicer would be rounding the footer. Everything is rounded, and it seems the footer was left out.
Best Regards.

Everything is rounded? Almost nothing is rounded ... only a few elements have rounded corners.

Thanks for your suggestion.
(2009-03-23, 07:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Everything is rounded? Almost nothing is rounded ... only a few elements have rounded corners.

The quotes, the user information to the left of the posts, the announcement bar, and whatever else I missed. Just a suggestion, nothing to fuss over. Smile
Yes, but none of the tables themselves are rounded.

Glad your browser supported the rounded fieldset haha
CSS3? Toungue I was wondering why their was no background image. Toungue
I don't get any shout-out for getting your postbit done? Sad

It looks great btw Brad...top-notch. I love the background. Did you create that?
It's nice, but it's not a knock-out.
(2009-03-24, 12:23 AM)DougSD Wrote: [ -> ]It's nice, but it's not a knock-out.

Have a look at a post, you might change your mind :p
This is terrible...

Just kidding. Nice design Smile
(2009-03-23, 10:56 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get any shout-out for getting your postbit done? Sad

It looks great btw Brad...top-notch. I love the background. Did you create that?

aha i need to do a thanks page Smile but yes, labrocca helped massively with getting the postbit buttons to line up.

the background is from http://www.patterncooler.com
The place looks good Brad.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6