MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with Mod Permissions Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using this plugin(http://mods.mybboard.net/view/moderator-permissions) on my board. But i cant find the 4th step given in the installation process.

I dont know what does it mean by editing a moderator.
I will be very indebted if anyone can explain the process.

Regards
In your ACP, go to the "Forums and Posts" tab, and open the options for a forum. In this list of options, there will be "Moderators".

This screen will show a list of moderators for the selected forum. If you add - or edit - a moderator, the extra permissions will appear.

I'm changing this plugin soon, considering it's just lifted and altered code. Smile
Thanks Tomm
But it means that i will have to edit it for 40+ subforums that i have everytime i want to add/remove a moderator.

My main problem was that my moderator was not able to edit the posts so i thought installing this mod will help.But it seems i went in the wrong direction.
(2009-03-23, 02:12 PM)darrenan Wrote: [ -> ]My main problem was that my moderator was not able to edit the posts

That's a standard permission when making a moderator... you get a list of permissions to choose from when you make a mod, including the ability to edit other people's posts.

(2009-03-23, 02:12 PM)darrenan Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Tomm
But it means that i will have to edit it for 40+ subforums that i have everytime i want to add/remove a moderator.

My main problem was that my moderator was not able to edit the posts so i thought installing this mod will help.But it seems i went in the wrong direction.

If they're a mod on 40 forums, why not just make the a super mod...??
Thanks matt.
Making him a super mod solved my problem.