MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to add keywords and mets tage for my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please guide me to add meta tages and keywords for my online money making forum - Link is www.onlinemoneymakersforum.com

Thank you.
Add this to your headerinclude template:

<meta name="description" content="Put your description here." /> 
<meta name="keywords" content="put,each,keyword,here,separated,by,a,comma" />
ok let me try ...
i am not getting header include , but i downloaded a file from the link mr cute posted here , so what to do then ? I mean i have open in dreamweaver then what to do
The headerinclude is in the Ungrouped Templates set. Much easier to use template for this really...
where to find ungrouped template set ? Can u do it by login ?
got got i got that template... let me add some
i think can u do it for me one time then i will see the changes and next time i will do ..
There's really nothing to it, you just add the code I gave you to the template under the current meta tags, and type the content you want...
hi i am ataching pic of my editing , is it correct or not do reply.. me
it's not correct

keyword spamming isn't going to get you anywhere... google for example ignores keywords completely

description is only useful if you have a different description for each page. if you put a static description for all pages in your headerinclude template, google will complain about every page having the same description.

so you need to do it dynamically, i.e. in a plugin.
so how to do i am new , can u do it for me .. once..
I removed and changes i made above so now how to do , can some one guide me or do it for me onnce ?