MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some things wont show up after a change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I modified one of the Afresh themes to make it purple. On the site ( www.iwillhelp.us) I have the purple as my default, and several different Afresh themes as options. On the optional Afresh themes, you will notice an announcement bar, a scrolling marquee and ads. These things are nowhere to be found on the default screen. Why would they disappear from just color changes? I am sure I am missing something simple. Thanks!
Are they using the same template set...??
How do I swap templates??? You would figure after 10 sites i would know this.
In the theme settings there's an option for what template set they use, double check they're all using the same one. If they are, the changes should show...
No, Afresh Mint is using Afresh mint, Chocolate/Chocolate, Purple/Purple, etc.

The problem is that I dont know why the Purple is missing those things. I want them back without losing my changes to purple (and how do you get purple to do that)
See, I did the swap but lost stuff in my toplinks, etc. So basically I should make ALL changes to one, and make that the template for each theme, is that right?
Well, changing one template set will only show on the themes that use that template set, so if you have a different template set for each theme, you have to make the changes to all of them for them to show. It's easier to make them all use the same template set if possible as then one change will show on all themes.