MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: database er[fixed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I uplodat a database and and when I walk in the index appears this error:
MySQL error: 1146
Table 'forum.mybb_datacache' doesn't exist
Query: SELECT title,cache FROM mybb_datacache

I have the table in the database!

Thanks
Please have a look at the common errors Wiki page:
[Wiki: Help:Common_Error_Messages] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

If you have any other questions about this error, please feel free to reply, including any extra details if necessary such as the link to the error, plugins/modifications installed, and/or a test account.

With regards,
MyBB Support Team

Also, are you on 1.4?? Because this is the 1.2 forum.....
I have mybb 1.2
I don't have errore to install!

(this database is one backup) Sad
Right, did you check the error message on the page I linked you to?? I'll just quote what it says then.....

Quote:This occurs when you are using MySQL and the database table prefix is incorrect in ./inc/config.php. To fix this, open ./inc/config.php and check the entry for $config['database']['table_prefix']. If you do not know what needs to be here, contact your host provider.
Before backup forum work so I do not think this is the problem!
Right, well just check that the table prefix in config.php is the same as the prefix your tables actually have. If the table is there, this is what generally causes this problem...
Yes ... prefix is the same!
$config['table_prefix'] = 'mybb_';
And the table is just called mybb_datacache?? There's only so many things that can really cause this, the table not being there, or the table prefix not being right, can never remember it being anything else other than that.

Is config.php CHMOD to 644??
config.php is 777...and the table is mybb_mysqldatacache ...
Run this query in phpMyAdmin:
RENAME TABLE mybb_mysqldatacache TO mybb_datacache;
Pages: 1 2