MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: can't use moderation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

And I ticked it, and I'm not even 1 hour online and my cookie settings are right.
Clear your browser's cache, and try again. There's no reason why MyBB would display that error under normal circumstances.
Does not work.
In which case, there will be something interfering with it. Disable any plugins (NO_PLUGINS will do this without altering anything) and see if that works.

If you feel comfortable doing so, feel free to PM me a test account with moderation powers to test it out...
There are no plugins at all so I've sent you a pm.
What browser are you using?? Sometimes it doesn't work in IE.
Firefox both 3.0 and 3.1 and IE 8 it's not a browser problem it seems...
I've sent tomm a test account to test it.
You must have the permissions mixed up somewhere. When I'm in a thread, and I go to close it, I get a permissions error.

Double check that the moderators have this permission. If they are correct, there must have be something that has been modified to cause the problem. You can use free software, such as DiffMerge, to see what the differences are in files. You should compare them to default 1.4 files.
It are originally mybb files and the permissions are correct go to admin cp to check.
If you're getting a permissions error there, revert the showthread_moderationoptions template to default. It was needed in the upgrade to 1.4.4 and you get a no perms error when trying to use those options otherwise.
Pages: 1 2 3 4