MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Thread CSS Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys, as we can see that in newthread making in MyBB forum here... we can see a very good looking Editor having buttons like look ... i know that it is a CSS class, but not sure exactly, that how should it make, Can any body help me ?
Take a look in the ./jscripts/editor_themes/ folder, and you'll see what's needed to make an editor theme.

To change the editor theme, edit the theme you're using and change the Editor Theme option to "Office 2007".
Can you give me the file similar that is using in this forum, ?
It's already there. MyBB is using the Office 2007 theme which can be found in ./jscripts/editor_themes/Office_2007/.

To use this editor in your theme, edit the theme options, and change Editor Theme to Office 2007.
Please Tom M , i am just a niebiew and didnot know how to edit in MS Office, also i am just a student of Computer Sciences, but NOT have full commands over all things Sad
also i need your honest help to edit the same file, please edit it for Me, Can You ? Smile
You don't need to edit any files. You already have everything that you need to use the same editor seen here at MyBB.

The files for this editor can be found in the ./jscripts/editor_themes/Office_2007/.

To use this editor on your forum, in your ACP go to Templates & Style, click on "Options" for your theme, and down the page is the Editor Theme option. Change this to Office 2007.
Ahh ! now i understand , Great Help Tom M, so nice of you Big Grin