MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: login problem inclu.. admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello all

plz i have a difficult problem
Can't login in forum Although the password is correct ( admin and user also )

This is my forum
http://mybest4u.co.cc

you can test this user

username : test
password : test

and without any error mgs
plz help me a lot
If you're on MyBB 1.4, posting in the 1.2 forum isn't the best idea, moved Smile

Why exactly can't you login?? What happens?? You haven't really been very specific. I just logged in perfectly well.
(2009-03-25, 05:26 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]If you're on MyBB 1.4, posting in the 1.2 forum isn't the best idea, moved :)

Why exactly can't you login?? What happens?? You haven't really been very specific. I just logged in perfectly well.

I got solution on this error replace member.php now i can log but i get one more error unable to Views my posting

[Image: 167vxav.jpg]
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

Try help me
Check the forum permissions and advanced permissions (Edit Permissions/Set Permissions) of the forum you're seeing that in.
(2009-03-25, 05:50 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Check the forum permissions and advanced permissions (Edit Permissions/Set Permissions) of the forum you're seeing that in.
Thank you for your Support due u have idea to make shout box on index page
Install a shoutbox plugin that displays on the index??

This forum isn't for plugin support, if you need help with a plugin, you should make a new thread in the plugin support forum Smile