MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forums are not appearing in forum jump ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... despite the 'show in forum jump' checkbox being ticked for them all. Any idea what could be causing this? The forum jump templates have not been edited, just to clarify.

The main issue is that not only do they not appear in the forum jump, but this also translates to them not appearing in the 'move thread' dropdown too. Has this been encountered by anybody else?
Do you have permissions to view the forum?
I am the sole administrator and all three forums are fully public. The permissions for all of them is set to allow all usergroups to view it, excluding banned. :~
This issue is still present. Can anybody else see forums on the forum jump on my forums (link in sig)?
Have you modified any files?

(BTW, very nice theme)
Thanks. Smile

I have modified files, however for the sake of troubleshooting I reverted every single one of them and the problem was still present. I additionally reverted the forum jump templates for similar reasons and still found the problem to be present.

Normally I'm reasonable at working this kind of thing out myself, but I really am totally stumped here. I just can't see or think of anything which would logically cause this issue -- I've even got 'show in forum jump' explicitly set for each of them. Madness.

Edit: The file changes were very minor, just to clarify. Simply modifying the output of the quote to something a bit more stylized and changing the <li> for the PM folders in the user cp to say 'Folder:' instead.