MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Location of Template Files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the file location of the templates? I am creating a new theme based off of the default theme. Right now I want to edit the "header". I copied the html coding of my website header and the images don't show up because the code is giving the wrong location. If I knew where the files are I can change the image target to where they work.
Templates are stored in the database, but what's wrong with the template editor in the ACP?? Huh You can just put the absolute path to the image in there Undecided
Okay, I wasn't thinking absolute paths. I haven't used them much. What do I code for a mouseover image? I tried changing the code but I don't really get how to code rollover images.
...onmouseout="MM_swapImgRestore()" onmouseover="MM_swapImage('Page name','','images/example.png',1)">...
I'm guessing I have to enter it in place of "images/example.png". I tried changing it to an absolute path without changing anything else, but I can't get it to work. How can I get the rollover images to show up?