MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PC Agent - Detect Your Computer Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-03-31, 07:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-31, 07:54 AM)Beatrix Kiddo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-28, 06:33 AM)PCAgent Wrote: [ -> ]Why Register? We provide reliable computer technical support. All expert Technical Staff members will help as soon as possible!

I'll join if you can name TWO linux viruses, Ubuntu specific.
What they are, and where I can download them to see if they work.

oh come on this is a dumb qualifier

1. nobody needs to memorize this info
2. google
Actually its not.
I wanna see if he knows what he's doing, and if he can support it.
How true to his word is he?

How well does he know what hes doing?
(2009-03-31, 03:45 AM)PCAgent Wrote: [ -> ]Also, what's wrong with the links in the guide? I've tested them and they are all fine.

What part of this link....

http://www.pctools.com/registry-mechanic...ampaign=rm

Has anything to do with HiJack This? That's the page your link takes me to!
Well there is no such virus! Any Linux virus works with all distributions of linux! I hate to burst your bubble on this, but there is no such virus that is Ubuntu specific. This is because all linux distributions run off the Linux core.

I'm almost 100% sure of that. I'm not a tech staff, I'm just running the site, so I am answering based on my experience.
We are currently hiring one more Tech Staff. Create an account on PC Agent and message me now! There are many advantages for this opportunity!

Limited Time ONLY!
(2009-03-28, 06:33 AM)PCAgent Wrote: [ -> ]Why Register? We provide reliable computer technical support. All expert Technical Staff members will help as soon as possible!

2. google

+1. That "test" won't accurately determine the qualifications of the technical staff since it's not even aimed at a technical professional. It's aimed at a teenager with to much free time. Ubuntu is not used in a corporate environment (at least not one that employs ITSEC staff) AND (as stated) Ubuntu is based off of Debian which means any "Ubuntu specific" virus will also be "Debian specific". Which means the "test" was made for fail, by fail.
(2009-04-03, 08:49 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]

2. google

+1. That "test" won't accurately determine the qualifications of the technical staff since it's not even aimed at a technical professional. It's aimed at a teenager with to much free time. Ubuntu is not used in a corporate environment (at least not one that employs ITSEC staff) AND (as stated) Ubuntu is based off of Debian which means any "Ubuntu specific" virus will also be "Debian specific". Which means the "test" was made for fail, by fail.

Are you saying that I'm a teenager with much free time? WE, not only me, but the staff would like to fight back against those nasty viruses. Please respect other people's privacy.

Thanks
I wasn't implying you were a teenager, I was implying that the test would not accurately determine you and your staff's technical abilities since it's only something a teenager with too much free time would know.
(2009-03-31, 12:28 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-31, 03:45 AM)PCAgent Wrote: [ -> ]Also, what's wrong with the links in the guide? I've tested them and they are all fine.

What part of this link....

http://www.pctools.com/registry-mechanic...ampaign=rm

Has anything to do with HiJack This? That's the page your link takes me to!

This still hasn't been fixed, despite your saying you tested them and they being fine!
I still have checked. You might want to refresh your browser and check again Smile
Cool, you changed the url address, I'd hate to think you were misleading folks.
Pages: 1 2 3