MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Acer Aspire 2930z (Dolby Home Theater)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Well , My father just bought an Acer Aspire 2930z for me, it came with Vista Home Edition in it and every thing was working cool but I wanted to install Windows Vista Ultimate, so without thinking a second, I formatted the computer and installed Vista Ultimate,

I got the drivers from web and every thing works perfect, only Small problem I am facing, the Acer Aspire 2930z comes with Dolby home theater feature, which is one of my favourite feature, bufore formatting I thought that this feature will be implemented automatically when I will install my sound driver but this is not the case, the sound is working OK but no Home theater feature "effect".

I went to net and tried to find, but have not found what i was looking for, I need your help !!

Please help me, tell me what I have to download and install in order to have my Home Theater effect back with my play back,

Thanks a lot, badly waiting for answer,
Faisal !
At the acer site the driver is there.
(2009-03-28, 05:18 PM)TM0 Wrote: [ -> ]At the acer site the driver is there.

Nope Sad I don't find the driver on Intel site Sad Sad Sad

FAISAL!
(2009-03-29, 01:07 PM)Faisal Shah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-28, 05:18 PM)TM0 Wrote: [ -> ]At the acer site the driver is there.

Nope Sad I don't find the driver on Intel site Sad Sad Sad

FAISAL!

He said the Acer site not the Intel site. Rolleyes
Hmm thanks guys,
Solution found and I would like to post it here as the page got onto Google! and this might help people who search google for the problem !

If any computer comes with a label :

And by chance you format system and after installing the sound card driver you do not have the Home Theater effect(s). Just simply download this software and install !

Thanks,
Faisal !
hello all,
Thank so much for the information----I will look for the symbol when I am getting my new Acer. I hope that will be soon, but I am wanting to do a bit more research first.

Like I want to know the best video card to get, sound card and that sort of thing too. I think Nvidia is still good, what do you all think? Thanks, Teri.
Why add an advert for a popcorn machine in your post?
(2009-03-29, 05:42 PM)Faisal Shah Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm thanks guys,
Solution found and I would like to post it here as the page got onto Google! and this might help people who search google for the problem !

And by chance you format system and after installing the sound card driver you do not have the Home Theater effect(s). Just simply download this software and install !

Thanks,
Faisal !

Please help me , I have the same problem,but download link is banned by fedarals. can you advise me any Dolby Home Theater download link.

my email [email protected]

(2012-03-20, 09:11 PM)buzz_B Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-29, 05:42 PM)Faisal Shah Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm thanks guys,

Thanks,
Faisal !

Please help me too , I have the same problem, and i cannot download the link is banned by fedarals.

my email: [email protected]
Something on this page is triggering malware warnings.
Pages: 1 2