MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FOCK FIREFOX!??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I personally can't stand FireFox, I was liking Chrome for a while but until it displays all the pages IE7 can display correctly I'm back to IE7.
(2009-03-29, 10:46 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]until it displays all the pages IE7 can display correctly I'm back to IE7.

What ?!!??! You do realise that it is Chrome displaying it correctly and IE displaying it incorrectly, Chrome uses the webkit engine which complies with the acid standards whereas IE doesn't :s
Its Linux and FF for me!
(2009-03-29, 10:46 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I was liking Chrome for a while but until it displays all the pages IE7 can display correctly I'm back to IE7.

Confused I have yet to see a broken site in Chrome. Have you viewed the Mods site in IE7?? It's a joke.

Chrome:

[attachment=13306]

IE8:

[attachment=13308]

IE8 with so-called 'compatibility view' (basically IE7):

[attachment=13307]

Chrome is fine, IE8 is broken, IE7 is appalling. According to Wikipedia, IE7 scores 14/100 on Acid3, IE8 scores 20/100, and Chrome scores 100/100.

So yes, IE7 is clearly the winner here :|
I can't live without Firefox and its plugins (Webdeveloper Toolbar, Firebug, Tamper Data, Live HTTP Headers, and of course Adblock Plus, Password Hasher etc.). IE sucks so much, you have no idea how many hours I had to spend getting things working in IE that worked in any other browser.
lol, on ya IE :p
Wow.. This wasn't supposed to turn into an "my browser is better!" threadConfused
I don't like switching between browsers, so once Chrome and FireFox can support all of the websites I visit I will stick with IE7. Big Grin

(And if somebody can figure out why my site displays correctly in IE and not Chrome and FireFox I will be very happy. Smile)
(2009-03-29, 10:54 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like switching between browsers, so once Chrome and FireFox can support all of the websites I visit I will stick with IE7. Big Grin

(And if somebody can figure out why my site displays correctly in IE and not Chrome and FireFox I will be very happy. Smile)
(2009-03-29, 09:50 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]Wow.. This wasn't supposed to turn into an "my browser is better!" threadConfused
It's probably an issue with your CSS. Did you code it and view it in IE?
Your forums show fine in Chrome, IE8 and IE7. How exactly is it broken in Chrome, anyway??
Pages: 1 2 3