MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i cant add or remove forum/category
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how to fix my problem, when i try to add new forum i have problem, also when i try to remove any forum i have same problem.

my forum is www.gsmkosova.com

when i try to add i have this problem

The website cannot display the page
HTTP 500
Most likely causes:
The website is under maintenance.
The website has a programming error.

What you can try:
Refresh the page.

Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error) means that the website you are visiting had a server problem which prevented the webpage from displaying.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

pls help me?
Does your host have mod_security installed?? If so, ask them to whitelist you against it.

Or, make sure that all of your folders in ./admin/ are CHMOD to 755, and all files inside ./admin/ are CHMOD to 644. Specifically ./admin/modules/forum/ and it's contents.
how to install mod_security ?
It's nothing you can do, and you don't want to install it, you want it turned off, so it doesn't affect you. As I said, ask your host about it.
i set folders in ./admin/ are CHMOD to 755, and all files inside ./admin/ are CHMOD to 644. Specifically ./admin/modules/forum/ and it's contents.

but now i have this problem when i go in admin panle

Warning [2] require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to access /srv/www/htdocs/****/html/admin/inc/class_page.php - Line: 31 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.2.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/admin/index.php 31 errorHandler->error
/admin/index.php 31 require_once
Warning [2] require_once(/srv/www/htdocs/***/html/admin/inc/class_page.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied - Line: 31 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.2.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/admin/index.php 31 errorHandler->error
/admin/index.php 31 require_once
What's ./admin/index.php CHMOD to?? Should also be 644.
yes now is 644 admin/index.php

but now i just show admin panle but i cant entery
in any of
* Home
* Configuration
* Forums & Posts
* Users & Groups
* Templates & Style
* Tools & Maintenance
So what error are you getting now, the 500 error or the error you gave in post #5??
can i give u my user and pass of my forum and u can see what is my problem, i have problem now just in admin panel. now not work nothing.
I'd only see what you could tell me by answering the question but if you want me to look myself, ok...
Pages: 1 2