MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Parse Error on Global.Php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi There!

I've problem with my board, i'm using mybb on windows server before, now i get the linux and i'm getting some errors on header of page.
php version on linux:5.2.8, i've changed global.php and functions.php to the clear ones. i've reset all templates and nothings changed.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '-', expecting '}' in public_html/forum/global.php(251) : eval()'d code on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '-', expecting '}' in public_html/forum/global.php(258) : eval()'d code on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '-', expecting '}' in public_html/forum/global.php(340) : eval()'d code on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '-', expecting '}' in /public_html/forum/global.php(353) : eval()'d code on line 1

note: sorry for my bad english.
Have you edited any files?? Try and reupload global.php...

(2009-03-29, 12:57 PM)sosyopat Wrote: [ -> ]i've changed global.php and functions.php to the clear ones

What do you mean by 'clear ones'...??
(2009-03-29, 01:00 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Have you edited any files?? Try and reupload global.php...

(2009-03-29, 12:57 PM)sosyopat Wrote: [ -> ]i've changed global.php and functions.php to the clear ones

What do you mean by 'clear ones'...??

i mean; i've changed files with the originals. no i have not edited any file.