MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for dedicated staffers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently looking for one or two people willing to help me run and operate a forum/blog hosting service. These people would have the same privileges and access as me and are equal to me in every way. You would expected to know a spot of php, have a good understanding of html and css, be able to devote time to support, and be familiar with wordpress and mybb. If you are interested please post here or pm following this format
Name: 
Ammount of Experience:
Programming languages you know:
Years of Experience: 
Why you would be good for the job:
Also if I'm taking applications for support staff and for support forum moderation. Please post all applications here or pm me.
What is it going to use? I mean is it going to be like Multiuser WP and Multiforum MyBB? Or like cPanel?
Can we have a link to the site?
(2009-03-29, 08:56 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]What is it going to use? I mean is it going to be like Multiuser WP and Multiforum MyBB? Or like cPanel?

It uses wordpress mu and multiforum mybb. Its going to be edited to the point where you have an option of integrating your wordpress blog and your multiforum mybb userdatabases so that everything is together to create a website solution.

(2009-03-29, 09:39 PM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Can we have a link to the site?

I can't give a link out now its in private beta and everything is password protected.
Name: Tom Loveric
Amount of Experience: ~2 years with WordPress, ~4 months of administrating it
Programming languages you know: PHP, HTML, CSS, some AJAX, jQuery, Prototype(JS)
Years of Experience: ~3(overall)
Why you would be good for the job: I'm a hard worker, and usually very patient.
(2009-03-29, 11:31 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]Name: Tom Loveric
Programming languages you know: PHP, HTML, CSS, some AJAX, jQuery, Prototype(JS)

PM sent.
(2009-03-29, 11:55 PM)Max Marze Wrote: [ -> ]

PM sent.
P
(2009-03-29, 11:55 PM)Max Marze Wrote: [ -> ]

PM sent.
PM receivedBig Grin
Name: Aaron Clifford
Ammount of Experience: 7 years forum experiance, Experiance in owning a forum with other 7000 members, experiance admining forums around 7 years. Wordpress customising experiance over the last two years.
Programming languages you know:html,php/mysql.
Years of Experience: 7
Why you would be good for the job: Will discuss in private. (or just see above!)