MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posbit limit of size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can I limit the size of my Classic_posbit?
Im for example when anyone have a big avatar or for example a large name simply the posbit is more long <-->
can I put a limit of size for this, my forum is very irreglular for this Sad

Thanks a lot Rolleyes
Uhm, it's not an option you can set - but if your willing to modify a template or maybe two, I know it can be done.
Can you explain me? i modify the necessary
Why not just use what's already available and set a limit on username length and avatar size?? Huh Seems like you want to re-invent the wheel here. What you want to do can already be done.
(2009-03-29, 10:31 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Why not just use what's already available and set a limit on username length and avatar size?? Huh Seems like you want to re-invent the wheel here. What you want to do can already be done.

Is an example... the problem really is for example the awards of the plugin of MyBB source... show all in a line and really is long <-->
Then, why did you give the example of usernames and avatars in your first post, but leave out the fact a plugin was causing it?? Undecided

Unless Tom can give the template edits, it'd be better to ask at MyBB Source how to stop it stretching.
Oh.. I thought they were talking about a username causing it. But if a username is too long, it will cause it to stretchConfused Try asking at MyBB source, I can't find the templates to edit it.Confused
(2009-03-29, 10:38 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Then, why did you give the example of usernames and avatars in your first post, but leave out the fact a plugin was causing it?? Undecided

Unless Tom can give the template edits, it'd be better to ask at MyBB Source how to stop it stretching.

Because is the same... if is limited the awards will put in the next line.. i guess :l

(2009-03-29, 10:40 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]Oh.. I thought they were talking about a username causing it. But if a username is too long, it will cause it to stretchConfused Try asking at MyBB source, I can't find the templates to edit it.Confused

Ok Thanks Smile
No problem..
(2009-03-29, 10:41 PM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-03-29, 10:38 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Then, why did you give the example of usernames and avatars in your first post, but leave out the fact a plugin was causing it?? Undecided

Because is the same... if is limited the awards will put in the next line.. i guess :l

Well, it isn't the same, the two things you mentioned in your first post can be controlled with MyBB settings, the awards can't, that's what I'm getting at. It's settings v template edits.
Pages: 1 2