MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ajax PM Notification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2009-03-29, 11:48 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]But I have to say one thing: I have debarred Internet Explorer 6.0! Sorry, but workarounds for this Non-Browser would blow up the code to an unacceptable size... Sad
I know I don't mind, and am actually glad you did thatSmile
(2009-03-29, 11:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Is this going to attach the Pharmaboard link to our sites? I've seen it happen before ...

Yes! But let me sleep one or two nights. Maybe I'm shortly before to change my licence policy... Rolleyes
In that case, I'll pass. I don't really want a link to a pharmacy board on mine.
(2009-03-30, 12:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]In that case, I'll pass. I don't really want a link to a pharmacy board on mine.
Yeah, same here..Confused
If you want remove the footer link and put in on an accessible credits page (or something like that (maybe an imprint)).
I don't do advertising, sorry, but I don't. If I need something like this, I'll make it myself.
Yeah, seriously. If it was like a link to a MyBB Development site I could support it, but to a pharmacy site, no way.
(2009-03-30, 12:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, seriously. If it was like a link to a MyBB Development site I could support it, but to a pharmacy site, no way.
Exactly.
(2009-03-30, 12:47 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]I don't do advertising, sorry, but I don't. If I need something like this, I'll make it myself.

No problem. Exclamation Also I made this plugin originaly for my own board, because I didn't found something like this. After some testing time and a positive feedback from my users I decided to finetune the plugin and make it available to public.
No offense, but if you release an un-advertising version, I'll be sure to use it. - Tom
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10