MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ajax PM Notification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
this is awesome, greatly done dude
(2009-03-30, 04:42 AM)Ghazala_Wali Wrote: [ -> ]this is awesome, greatly done dude

Thanks! Smile Are you a "Great work"-Bot? Big Grin Sorry for OT.
its possible to update ur plugin to work with IE6 ?
cz still lot of ppl use IE6
Surely you mean downgrade...
(2009-03-31, 12:46 PM)Mr-Cute Wrote: [ -> ]its possible to update ur plugin to work with IE6 ?
cz still lot of ppl use IE6

Too bad for them.
I do not understand the conversatiuon here about advertising.
Where or is it gone.

My question is:

Why is my banner by installing this script a little bit moved to below.
Before it was on the top now it is one space lower.
(2009-03-31, 06:09 PM)spinning Wrote: [ -> ]I do not understand the conversatiuon here about advertising.
Where or is it gone.

Because of my backlink in the footer.

(2009-03-31, 06:09 PM)spinning Wrote: [ -> ]My question is:

Why is my banner by installing this script a little bit moved to below.
Before it was on the top now it is one space lower.

Hm, this shouldn't happen! But if I look at your site, you have "</head>"-Tag two times! My plugin use a replacement with this one. Maybe this could cause the problem. Please check your HTML: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3...Findex.php

PS: Also you have two(!) body-Tags.
As long as my google adds will not give adds from pharma because of this its no problem for me.
I had to search for it because you told me it was there.
Maybe it's time you start a Mybb support site for your plugins. Smile

I think you would get more users and possibly build a solid PR for the site which hopefully you can use to transfer to your pharma board. Me personally..I never use or require site links from plugins. If every author did that then a forum could potentially have dozens of credit links in footer.

Nice plugin btw and glad to see you releasing some cool stuff. We need more ajax authors imho too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10