MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for one (1) G-mod - PAID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We are looking for highly motivated and a charismatic Global Moderator for a great opportunity at Setsou Design (Blog), a very new site. At hire, the global moderator will be paid 10 dollars and will be paid 10 dollars a month (*).

Job duties include, but are not limited to, supervising the forums, getting the forum on its feet and having a good time. Job duties also include answering questions, replying to emails and posting daily blogs on the homepage.

The right candidate must have the ability to do all of the aforementioned and supervise a well organized graphic design operation by successfully supervising the forums and blog comments on a daily basis.

The candidate should also have experience in moderating a site and must be able to make a serious time commitment.

Requirements:
-Previous managerial experience
-Excellent interpersonal skills
-Written communication skills (Just in case you are asked to make blog entries)
-Firm, but fun
-The ability to enforce the rules
-Multi-tasking
-Verified Paypal Account to recieve payment

Please register at Setsou Design's forum and begin posting a little so that I can get a feel of you and your posting quality. After I feel okay with you, I will then appoint you as a global moderator. This is only to ensure that you're able.

In addition, please provide references.

Thanks in advance--
Tom

*I will pay accordingly. If 10 dollars is too little, please advise.
I may PM later Wink

I'll consider this
Thanks for considering the idea, appreciate it.
That's a cool theme but it could be cleaned up a bit (Forum one, the home design looks great!). Any other positions? I just don't have the necessary skills for daily blog posting. And I don't need the money. Hit me up if you've got anything else. Smile
I have a moderator position open, but that is not a paid position - however, you can get the perks of being a moderator - ability to enter contests, win prizes, monthly moderator - etc.

Thanks for your interest.

Please provide references?
(2009-03-30, 07:51 PM)TomfromOGF Wrote: [ -> ]I have a moderator position open, but that is not a paid position - however, you can get the perks of being a moderator - ability to enter contests, win prizes, monthly moderator - etc.

Thanks for your interest.

Please provide references?

Is this offer still open?
No.

It has recently been closed.

By the way - daily blog posting - this means once or twice a week.
(2009-04-15, 12:53 AM)TomfromOGF Wrote: [ -> ]By the way - daily blog posting - this means once or twice a week.

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Sorry, couln't resist that. Toungue