MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED]Open thread page one error.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is not all thread, but just 1 thread,

show:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's88'' at line 1
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_users WHERE username='StellaMochino's88'
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

if i open page 2 and more nothing happen,
but if i open page 1.

and i find User with nick Stellamochino in memberlist.
and nothing happen too.

i try to rebuild thread counter but something error,
if i click proceed and show proceed page again.

any help?

sorry for my bad english
Can you give us an example thread of where this happens? MyBB will parse data, so I'm inclined to think that this is a plugin that you're using....
Looking at the error, the username is this: StellaMochino's88

That ' doesn't seem helpful...
It's not a problem here:

Hamin' X

MyBB will escape the ' when querying the database. A wrongly-coded plugin won't.
(2009-03-30, 11:37 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Can you give us an example thread of where this happens? MyBB will parse data, so I'm inclined to think that this is a plugin that you're using....

(2009-03-30, 11:41 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Looking at the error, the username is this: StellaMochino's88

That ' doesn't seem helpful...

problem solved,
i had changed her name to StellaMochinos88

and how to set ' is not allowed in username?
(2009-03-30, 11:50 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a problem here:

Hamin' X

MyBB will escape the ' when querying the database. A wrongly-coded plugin won't.

but why in my forum ' is error?
Because there's probably a plugin that is causing it.

Go to ACP => Configuration Tab => Banning (left menu) => Disallowed Usernames Tab and enter

*'*

As the disallowed username. That means anything with an apostrophe in it will be disallowed, and members won't be able to use it in their usernames. This solution won't fix current users with an apostrophe in them, nor will it stop any other characters, such as " and ` interfering with it. Check which plugins you have, and if necessary, disable them one by one to see which affects or recreates the problem.
(2009-03-30, 11:52 AM)bapak siapa Wrote: [ -> ]but why in my forum ' is error?

Like stated above it could be because of a plug-in/modification.
ok thanks all Smile