MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HTML in welcome messages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know how to add like images to the forum loading pages such as when you are loggin in and when you have welcome messages at the top of the forum page?

Much help please
What welcome messages are are the top of the forum page?? Do you mean the ones made by a plugin??
(2009-03-31, 01:37 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What welcome messages are are the top of the forum page?? Do you mean the ones made by a plugin??

yeye made by a plugin
Then this is the wrong forum for that. What HTML do you need to use that isn't available as a MyCode??
(2009-03-31, 05:20 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Then this is the wrong forum for that. What HTML do you need to use that isn't available as a MyCode??

I mean like how can i turn on html ?

and use it in a welcome message etc..?
As I said, what do you need to use that isn't available as a MyCode?? You can't just 'turn it on' in a plugin exactly. Most common HTML can be done using MyCodes.
just tried the img mycode and it didnt work
Are you talking about the welcome message from MyBB Source?
(2009-03-31, 05:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about the welcome message from MyBB Source?

i really cant remember where i got it. ye it was mybbsource

and ye i reli just wna put an image in the message but idk how

and maybe images in the loading pages such as 'thankyou for loggin in'
HTML is already allowed in the Welcome Message plugin. Just put in the proper HTML.