MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Crash... Bug.. Help me..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i created a forum. with many topic.. but when i was creating a forum "anĂ­me manga" the name the forum crash & dont let me go on forum index but trasfer me on mybookface.. i repair that..& change the name but now when one of my registred users put e thread the forum crashed again.. but now i cant find what topic was.. my to chois was delete all the forums or ask someone here ..SadSadSadSadSadSad... plz this is the mos beautifull forum i havent see but this bug is making me change forumboard.. in i will not change... another help.. in som forum like smf they hav this bug to but in difrent ways.. when i try to upload plugs.. the page transered me on mybookface... if any one hav any idea how to repair this bug.. help... me... i dont wana leav this forum cuz the others aforums are nub forums.. plz plz plz... i like this forumboard...
You have made 2 threads on this already, and the answer will be the same now, contact your host. MyBookFace is what some hosts redirect you to if there is a 404 error. There is nothing we can do to stop it, it is not a problem with MyBB, it is a problem with your host. If they say it isn't their issue, it is, so consider changing hosts.
oh... now i understand...... i hav a free host... Sad...
but if i get an 404 error page how to repair that..????
Yes, and IMO a free host that redirects you to a page like that is a bad host. There are many free hosts that will just send you to a 404 page that can be helpful, not a weird social networking site... see here: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-30827.html There's loads of hosts here that you'll be better off with.
ok thankyou.... very much....Big Grin
Hey How can i transfer my hole forum to another host...???
(2009-03-31, 02:38 PM)djsadi Wrote: [ -> ]Hey How can i transfer my hole forum to another host...???

In a nutshell you make a back up copy of the database and import it to the new host and upload all the files from your old hosting provider to the new one (you might have to make some changes in settings.php and config.php).
No need to make changes in settings.php if you change the settings in the ACP before you move.

Go to ACP > Configuration > General Configuration and update your board URL and cookie settings to what they will need to be. Then make a backup of the database, and download a zip archive of your files. Upload the files to the new host, make a new database, upload your backup to it, and edit ./inc/config.php to point to the new database.
the only problem is that the new hoster is that can giv me just 1 sql database Sad
And why do you need any more than that??
(2009-03-31, 04:08 PM)djsadi Wrote: [ -> ]the only problem is that the new hoster is that can giv me just 1 sql database Sad
If that was a deal breaker for you then why did you sign up with them.
Pages: 1 2