MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Dev] myBB+ Gallery (08/06/2010 Update)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(2010-06-08, 08:29 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Sure thing, It will be as good as I can make it. Will mimic the myBB forum database/function as much as possible so will integrate nicely.
Uploaded a picture (first post) of category, underneath the catagories will be statistics the same way as the index of the forum.

Looking good! Not sure why I was not emailed, I subscribed to this thread, just came across it again by chance. Cant wait to see this released. Looks really neat already from the screenshot!
Updates coming later today, few new screenies Smile
Can't wait Big Grin
8 pages and there are no working demos?

I tried http://www.immortaltechnique.co.uk/gallery.php but the test username and password is not recognised. Anyone have a demo?
Demo will be available soon, keep checking regually.
(2010-06-20, 12:12 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Demo will be available soon, keep checking regually.

Awesome stuff, I am really looking forward to this plugin. Soon as in tonight soon, or soon as in a few days/weeks?

I guess I will just have to wait and see in the morning Sad
Soon means coming weeks. Galleries are not an easy task. I remember Labrocca saying he didn't want to make one (This could've been last year mind you) because it was just not worth the effort. So give him time Wink
excellent..this is what's lacking in mybb..aside from that, I LOVE mybb.
I'm still undecided about this project due to recent events, I will be making a decision in the next few days as to wether I continue it.
Please continue this. It looks really useful.

I'm sure what happened here was a mistake.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9