MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to put a bunch of CSS / HTML code in header/ something?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yup, I'm on here too.

If the changes made to the template file you are editing are not showing, it probably means that you are editing the template file from the wrong template set. Try the other template set.
Okay, I just got myself royaly confused. I went to look at it again, but I think I got something different this time.

this is what I get now, I am going the right place right?
[attachment=13532]

What I got before was some lines about that, the calender, search, etc.
[attachment=13533]

I don't know what happened. Sad
Yes you should be able to place your lines there in the header template. Alternatively, you can add it to the headerinclude template within the Ungrouped templates.
Ah... I figured it out... apparently, you can also put scripts that you usually put in the <header> in that template too.

quick question.... how would I remove the white bar that now appears below the logo? It's not THAT annoying, but I don't know what's causing it.
[attachment=13547]

It only appeared after i put an example img next to the logo.
How large is that example image? Do post the HTML source code concerning that part of the page here so that we can help you solve this problem. Chances are, that image is too big, causing the div to expand in terms of height.
well, It was smaller than the logo, but I just scrapped that idea, and just edited the 'toplinks' http://www.learnmybb.com/forums/Thread-H...w-toplinks

so I just scrapped it in favor of this:
[attachment=13559]

I would have like to been able to put something next to the log, but I couldn't figure out how to get rid of that white space.
EDIT: On second thought, they might have had logo in a div 'class' which had it positioned differently....
SECOND EDIT: Yeah, It's put in a div class "logo", which probable possessions it differently. Previously, I selected-dragged the image (I'm on Firefox), (I did that to select it) and the image was defiantly going back into the white space. If anyone wants to do it, they could probable give it the save div class, or could go into global.css, and add a new div class with same or custom attributes.
Pages: 1 2