MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to edit:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know to describe this feature, but can I edit the text at the top of each page that says

Quote:MyBB Community Forums / MyBB 1.4 Series / MyBB 1.4 General Support / New Thread

and change the «/» to «>» s?

Also, is there any way to add more colors into the color select, and more fonts to the font select?

And, I've been having problems with smilies..they show up as the 'X' image when I add them...help is GREATLY appreciated.
Admin CP > Templates & Styles > Templates > THEME NAME > Navbit Templates > navbit_sep

Just change the / to »
Thank you.

Are there any answers to my other questions?
Right click a broken smilie, what's the image path it's trying to load??
(2009-04-02, 04:09 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Right click a broken smilie, what's the image path it's trying to load??

Um, well, it's just a direct URL to the image file uploaded to my photobucket account.

Is there any way to do colors ?
Well, that might be why it's broken then, the smilies should be locally hosted really. You should upload them to ./images/smilies/
(2009-04-02, 04:14 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that might be why it's broken then, the smilies should be locally hosted really. You should upload them to ./images/smilies/

Right,

Again, is there any way to add colors into the color select box/add fonts also?
Currently remote smilies are not supported. You should upload the smilies to your forum's images/smilies folder.

For coloured text use
 [color=blue] your text [/color]

For the future please make separate threads for each of your requests.