MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [plugin - release] VB Style Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-04-03, 02:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]It's very nice. I don't like menus like this, though.

Thanks, To be sincere I needed it for a Joomla site that I have, and I tried it also to see if it works with MyBB... now that is working I released it.
But first design was for a Joomla site where I have 4 or 5 level menus. And Joomla is not very friendly with this staff.
thankyou thor i need to signup for this,
(2009-04-03, 10:15 AM)Ghazala_Wali Wrote: [ -> ]thankyou thor i need to signup for this,

Sory for yesterday reply. I was very tired. Yes you will need to sign up, and is not because I want to have a huge number of members is more because I don't like spammers and I had one of my forums hacked. I don't think that this is helping, but is more for my peace of mind.
so you are trying to say that i will become a spammer in your forum ? Undecided
(2009-04-03, 04:59 PM)Ghazala_Wali Wrote: [ -> ]so you are trying to say that i will become a spammer in your forum ? Undecided

No Wali, just saying that one of Thor's very popular forums was badly hacked into last week so he's not taking chances, this is why he requests people to register on the plugins forum. Nothing personal, only a precautionary measure to avoid problems.
Ahh ! thanks Gene53, atlast i got the point,
Thank you!
I cannot get this working. I have explained what I done on your forums, so please help me if you can. Big Grin
your website seems to be down..Sad
It is not down , check again please
Pages: 1 2 3