MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot disable CodePress.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason the option in the Preference area of the Admin CP does not work. No matter what it's set to CodePress will not disable when I go into Advanced Edit mode for a theme's CSS. Is this option set in the database somewhere? If so what table and field is this so I can manually disable it. I'm trying to make some basic edits to my CSS but my browser keeps crashing on me. Sad
You're not running SQLite are you?? There's an issue with saving preferences in SQLite.

It's in the adminoptions table.

UPDATE `mybb_adminoptions` SET `codepress` = '0' WHERE `uid` = '1'

Check your table prefix and UID.

Do things like the ACP style and notes save??
Thanks for the reply. I'm running MySQLi and I found another way of disabling it (rename the codepress directory to something else). I'm not sure if the ACP Style or notes save or not, I would have investigated it more but after finding the work around I didn't care all to much, but later on if I have time I'll troubleshoot it more. Smile
IIRC, these problems are solved in the 1.4.5 release...
(2009-04-02, 10:16 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]IIRC, these problems are solved in the 1.4.5 release...

I don't remember anything about this. The disable codepress option has worked fine in all my tests
The only thing I can remember about the preferences was in SQLite, AFAIK there wasn't anything reported for MySQL.
I didn't see KuJoe's post before I posted mine - I was referring to the SQLite... Smile