MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thumbnail of attachment in threadlist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(2011-10-14, 06:00 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-13, 10:42 PM)Rino Gaetano 94 Wrote: [ -> ]how can I do to replace the attachment with the first image of the post?

Its already showing the "first attachment".

I want to use the first image of the post [IMG] [/ IMG] without using attachments. How can I do?
(2011-10-14, 04:48 PM)Rino Gaetano 94 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to use the first image of the post [IMG] [/ IMG] without using attachments. How can I do?

UP Smile
I've done this and it works. Thanks for that!Smile

One problem. The title of the thread is right up against the thumbnail. How do I put a bit of space between them? I'm using The Cure template and the latest version of mybb

Thanks in advance.

What's your forum's URL ?
(2011-10-20, 05:17 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]What's your forum's URL ?

Sorry, hadn't posted it because it was offline. It's www.icklebits.co.uk/forum I will leave it online for a while. :-)

Thanks in advance

I was wondering also if it would be possible to switch the icon and the thumbnails places? So that the icon is between the thumbnail and the title?

Just a thought.

Thanks in advance
Add   in front of the {$attachment_thumbnail} variable.
(2011-10-20, 05:54 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Add   in front of the {$attachment_thumbnail} variable.
That bit worked thanks but now need to do something to alter the gap between that and user.

Please excuse my ignorance in all this!
In the template, find;
<div class="author smalltext">{$thread['profilelink']}</div>
and Add another &nbsp; before that.
(2011-10-20, 06:19 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]In the template, find;
<div class="author smalltext">{$thread['profilelink']}</div>
and Add another &nbsp; before that.

That didn't work. Huh

^ you may try below code in global.css file (add at bottom & hard refresh forum display page)
.author {
    margin-left: 120px;}
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8