MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inviting users to new forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to mass invite users to a forum using MyBB? Here's my board: The Video Game Empire. I need to invite 95,000 members to this board. I'm trying to find the easiest and most efficient way to do this. Thank you.
im sorry, there is no easy way to get 95 thousand members. It'll take years and years and still only a 0.5% chance on getting 95 thousand members.
What do you mean by invite?
i think he means a tool that mass inviting to the forum , something like spaming the emails of group of people
but what's not clear is who will decide the email ? i'm sure u dont know95000 person.
are u thinking to use a generator to make a list of these emails?

Oh! No! I work for a group called The Video Game Empire (volunteer only). We already have 95,000 members. I just need a way to invite members to the forum. Is there an Invite Friend feature or something?
no then i would recommend that use get all their emails, some why, i dont know u may have them in dome data base, then use a spam software to send a custom invitation message that you make.

regards