MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Review the Host2x Family.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I didn't mean literally "pop-up", I meant pop-up in conversation or announcements. Toungue JWeb2 LLC is the registered company I do business under and the parent company of Host2x. JWeb2 LLC was around before Host2x so this wasn't anything new but I figured I would make an announcement incase anybody was confused. JWeb2 is in no way an affiliate nor will I be advertising JWeb2's services anywhere except for the main site. Wink
That doesn't mean like pop-up as in a new window. It just means you'll see the name around Toungue.

Edit: Wow didn't notice the second page Toungue. Keep up the good work KuJoe. I'll help in my free time if want Toungue.
Thanks, I have a few volunteers now but I'm looking at hiring some people to help out part time but right now I'm waiting to get some reoccuring income which won't happen until after all of the licensing and contracts are signed. Wink
Oh sorry for my mis-understanding.

I take what I said about that back Smile
Not a problem, it was a simple misunderstanding (I should have picked a better word because I'm sure others interpretted the same way you did). Wink
Hehe Toungue

Well gj on you're transform making it all like portal style Smile
Nice work KuJoe. Nice to see a full and active professional site running mybb.
Thanks HarryWx. I've used a lot of scripts in my time but MyBB is by far my favorite backend for a website that also happens to include a forum. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2