MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing Profile Colors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm trying to change the text color where it says "Required Fields" , "Optional Fields", etc. Anyone know where to edit this? I can't figure it out.
Where it present, ? Can you specify where this text present OR which template you
want to edit ?
Click on usercp, then go to edit profile and you will see the "Required Fields", "Optional Fields", "Custom User Title", etc. I'm not sure what template to edit here, I'm using the Afresh Flame theme. Right now it has a light blue color text I want to change to dark red.
If it's 'just' those ones that you ant to change, if you look in the usercp_profile template, find language variables for the headers, such as {$lang->profile_required}, you can put some HTML around that and it should change the colour.
ok I'll try that now and see what happens
didn't work, I tried inserting the font html tag around it but no luck Sad
answer is the same as Matt given to you,
please Brett43085 perform the same procedure again
It should digg it out, Smile
What code did you put??
I don't know if this was the correct html code but here it is, i went to the usercp_template and on line 22 i came across this <legend><strong>{$lang->profile_required}</strong></legend>

I edited it but i'm not sure if i put the html code in the right way, i did this

<legend><strong><font color:#ab0404>{$lang->profile_required}</font></strong></legend>
Try changing:

<legend><strong>{$lang->profile_required}</strong></legend>

to

<legend><span style="color: #ab0404;"><strong>{$lang->profile_required}</strong></span></legend>
Finally got it to work! thanks for the support Smile
Pages: 1 2