MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online User PHP error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I click "whos online", at the top of the who's online screen, it says:

THE FOLLOWING ERRORS HAVE OCCURED

Warning [2] Division by zero - Line: 837 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 837 errorHandler->error
/online.php 151 multipage

I have not installed any plugins and have tried reuploading both files. has anyone seen this??
Seems like it's not finding anyone online, so when it goes to paginate it, it's diving the something by the total rows, which is zero..Or something like that..Not sure how to fix it, but no, I haven't seen it.
Wow, that is lovely. We just launched the site today. I have no idea what to do. Figures, lol.
Tom, it actually does show Whos Online on the index page, it is when I click Complete List that I get the error.
(2009-04-03, 02:29 AM)cam2301 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that is lovely. We just launched the site today. I have no idea what to do. Figures, lol.
Tom, it actually does show Whos Online on the index page, it is when I click Complete List that I get the error.

I also deactivated every plugin, cleared the cache and get the same error??? Would it be in the online file or the functions file?????