MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forum isn't loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey there,

i'm facing this issue since yesterday.

Simply the forum isn't loading which is located directly on the main url (http://www.mysite.com), it works after hours , then stop after others, it's like taking lots of them then doesn't load.

However, my custom pages i have added to the forum, are working, ex(http://www.mysite.com/links.htm).

The error i get is HTTP 500 internal server error

Quote:The page cannot be displayed There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

i have contacted some of the networks professionals, they asked me to flush my dns, so i did it and i still have same issue, i check if my ISP has blocked it, also it's fine nothing unusual!\

take a look at the site, tell me if it's working HERE YOU GO

Manythanks

chaw :Big Grin
It's working fine for me at the moment.

If you're receiving Internal Server Errors, it means it is an error on the server and you should check your error logs (if you have access to them) to get detailed information on the error.

Chris
It's fine here too.

BTW, Gamming should be --> Gaming
well hehe thx dennisTT for the remark Big Grin

umm regarding the site, well after hours it worked, but it seem like the problem occurs for hours then get fixed then again after a period it happens again the get fixed, i'm now expecting it for today!!.

the thing i wanna point to the most is an sql server error that accurs when the same problem mentioned above occurs , the sql error that it cannot connect to the server ??
so do u think it's a problem with the hosting??

many thx

It sounds like the MySQL server crashed. You might want to contact them to see what was going on and if everything is okay.
Apart from the fact that the host's speeds are very poor, it loads fine for me.
well it seems like lately they are facing problems!!

but when u contact them they doesn't mention that !! ..\

thx