MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade problem from 1.2.14 to 1.4.4 ( gone wrong)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just tried to update from 1.2.14 to 1.4.4 all seemed to go fine until i tired to login and then i got the following error :-
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'Pop3.mybb_mybb_users' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT s.sid, s.ip, s.time, s.location, u.uid, u.username, u.invisible, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup FROM mybb_mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_sessions s ON (u.uid=s.uid) WHERE u.lastactive > 1238624645 ORDER BY u.username ASC, s.time DESC

Any ideas how i can sure this?

Thanks.
Looks like you've left a 1.2 plugin active, even though it says to deactivate them. Did you make a backup??
(2009-04-03, 08:54 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you've left a 1.2 plugin active, even though it says to deactivate them. Did you make a backup??

Yeah i have a back up, I'm sure i deactivated them all.

I'll re try and double check this time thank you.
Ok i installed it with all plugins off this time and it seemed to work though i'm having issues trying to log out now it gives me this error

Quote:Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to log out, please click the Log Out button at the top menu.

Any ideas how to fix this please?
Ok is there anyway i can do a fresh install and some how just import my members and posts from a old version of mybb?

I'm on 1.2.9 did do a upgrade to 1.2.14 then upgraded to 1.4.4 but there seems a few issues and a fresh install would be better as i had a lot of plugins running that may have messed a few things up.

It's looking like a fresh install would be best but i can't lose my my posts for sure and if i could help it not my members details either.

Can any one help me to achieve this please?

Thanks.