MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I would like to make three suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Reply can be seen
For instance, when I set the thread as part of content "reply required if you want to see", so that apart from the administrator, forum staff or thread's author who do not need to reply as well as the Post, other people need to reply to see my Posts I hide the contents.
2. Posts editor, the proposed increase in "WYSIWYG" and "source code" in two modes
Posts are in the content editor more time to respond to the pace a bit slow, but if I reprint someone else's post, all html effects are no longer required me to click Edit, such as font size, color and so on. I think this feature is automatically converted to html code for the implementation of mycode code.
3.press ctrl+enter to express post
alt+s is very good combination of keys, but sometimes or somewhere it's save page or other actions.
And many forum software choosed the ctrl+enter combination of keys, so I suggest it.

Sorry, my english is not good. So I do not know whether you understand
#1. only makes sense as a plugin.
#2. been asked before, probably will be included in a later version
#3. Tab, Enter?
Thanks a lot!
1. I try to find it out.
Is it "hide hack"?
2. Great!
3. Yes, tab, enter, very good, but many people (maybe only chinese people :d) want to ctrl+enter.