MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins duplicating themselves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday we launched our site, www.iwillhelp.us. Within hours, plugins were duplicating themselves. The infobar on top telling guests the should register is now 2 infobars. The scrolling marquee is now 2 scrolling marquees. The text-ad plugin, which usually shows six ads now shows 3 rows of 6 (18 total). I have re-uploaded all of the original bboard files and overwritten most. Has anyone experienced this issue and how do I get rid of it??
Seems like they've been activated twice, so the template edits have been made twice. I think it'll be a case of going through the templates they show in an remove the duplicate variables.

I'll PM you back soon, and I can help you out with deleting the doubles as well if you need it.
Matt, the infobar up top for the guests that is showing twice ISNT EVEN ACTIVATED!!!! LOL. Crazy stuff!!
If I can find it in the templates, I am sure I can manage. Where would the plugins be located in templates. I can mess with it if you can let me know where to find it Smile
Now the whole thing says 500 Internal Server Error. I cant get anywhere. What the heck happened????????????????
I have thousands of emails for people who will be hitting the site out now and KAPUT!! Works perfect till the day I launch. Guess it is the luck of the Polish, Wink
Ok, uploaded full backup, site back up Smile
I have Afresh Pearl as my master template. I tried giving Mint back its Mint template, and I still wind up with duplicates. Duplicate trackback url, announcements, etc etc, etc.