MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How Can I make a Themed Box Like this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How Can I make a Themed Box having a single divider at the middle of the box dividing it into two equal halves... ?

Help will be appreciated as Ice Cream Big Grin
BUMP... help needed Blush
Help man... Urgent Needed
I just want a divider of a box, i have a source code of the box aswell but need only a single
verticle line dividing it
Inside that box add two div's that are 50% width and 100$ height and then try adding a border-right: 1px solid #cccccc; to the left-side box...
Maybe an example of what your trying to do would help us?
okay let me explain.
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr><td class="thead"><strong>Heading</strong></td></tr>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>Sub Heading</strong></span></td>
<tr><td class="trow1">
Content
</td></tr>
</table>
This is a code of a Themed Box Right ?
so i want to add a single line in the middle of them dividing them into two,
Please give me full code Abu Sabah , Thanks

Please remember that in both portions of box, I can add some content in it so that it can be useful for me
Cheers
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr><td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>Heading</strong></td></tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan="2"><span class="smalltext"><strong>Sub Heading</strong></span></td>
<tr><td class="trow1" sytle="width:50%;border-right:1px solid black;">
Left Content
</td>
<td class="trow1" sytle="width:50%;">
Right Content
</td>
</tr>
</table>

I didn't test this so if it doesn't work exactly how you want, you just need to play around with it.
Big Grin It worked,
Okay Abu Sabah one more thing, please see these threads and please help me out
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-47626.html
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-47611.html

Thankyou