MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to make links in posts underlined?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

I know the actual post content is trow2, but when I change the a:link text-decoration to 'underline', links aren't underlined after I update. I've got all the other a:link text-decoration set to 'none', which makes me wonder if trow2 isn't within some sort of table which overrides trow2's rule.

Can anyone point me where I have to go in order to only change the links within posts of a topic to underline, because I can't seem to change this?

If worth mentioning, I use the classic post mode.

Forum: Carpe Noctem
Test account: I doubt you need it for this one...

ps. I've been working on this for weeks and tried using a CSS cheat sheet but it doesn't help Sad
Cheers,
-MV
any links to your forum ?
(2009-04-03, 04:37 PM)Ghazala_Wali Wrote: [ -> ]any links to your forum ?

No, the post content only. So if you use the editor to make a link, I want those underlined. I know it has something got to do with trow1 and trow2, but if I make the link decoration 'underline', it doesn't work.

It doesn't work until I remove link decoration 'none' from 'content a:link' that it'll work - but then all the links on the forum get an underline, including topics, index forums, categories, you name it (everything). I don't want that - I just want to underline links in posts.

Thanks for any help,
-MV
a:link {
text-decoration:none;
}
a:link {
text-decoration:none;
}

I think this could help you
I totally beat you too it. Toungue
It doesn't work. As I stated, everyone other a:link is already set to 'none'. The only a:link that I want underlined, is set to 'underline'.

I guess I'll just have to figure this out creating a test skin...
In the CSS where the forum posts are styled, enter this:

(poststyle), a {
text-decoration:underline !important;
}

replace (poststyle) with the appropriate. Done! Don't forget the comma.
(2009-04-04, 01:58 PM)xiofire Wrote: [ -> ]I totally beat you too it. Toungue

Toungue LOL