MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: porting vbulletin themes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-04-04, 09:10 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It isn't like there's a converter, you need to rewrite it yourself. You'd look at the vB theme and see what the table header is, and edit the relevant class for table headers in the MyBB theme.

But be very careful when porting vB themes, if you don't have permission, we'd be the ones who have to deal with it.

dont worry about the permission , i have it, but the problem is i aint real good with CSS, matt i wud love to get ur help if u can Smile
(2009-04-04, 09:35 AM)indiansword Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-04-04, 09:10 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It isn't like there's a converter, you need to rewrite it yourself. You'd look at the vB theme and see what the table header is, and edit the relevant class for table headers in the MyBB theme.

But be very careful when porting vB themes, if you don't have permission, we'd be the ones who have to deal with it.
I would get one of MyBB's theme designers to help you do it.

dont worry about the permission , i have it, but the problem is i aint real good with CSS, matt i wud love to get ur help if u can Smile
Pages: 1 2