MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: porting vbulletin themes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know i m not good with designing, but i have purchased some themes when i was using vbulletin, wanted to know if it is possible to port them over to MYBB?
It's possible, but you'll need the original theme author's consent.
(2009-04-04, 01:37 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]It's possible, but you'll need the original theme author's consent.

i have that, can u help me to do it?
I would, but I'm too busy at the moment mate. Best of luck to you, though

Kind Regards,
Tom
thats ok, i wud appreciate if u can give me a general idea about "how do i got about doing this" ?
Well you know HTML and CSS, correct?
i know HTML, but CSS is little handy
Well to get to know MyBB's CSS - look here. Then familiarize yourself with MyBB's templates.
o kcool, i was trying to edit the default templates, but a border between the body and the #container, i cant find its placement Sad
It isn't like there's a converter, you need to rewrite it yourself. You'd look at the vB theme and see what the table header is, and edit the relevant class for table headers in the MyBB theme.

But be very careful when porting vB themes, if you don't have permission, we'd be the ones who have to deal with it.
Pages: 1 2