MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] BF Heroes theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

Soon, me and some friends are going to start a clan for the game Battlefield Heroes. And ofcourse we need a site, and we're using MyBB Smile
I'm the manager of the site, because my friends don't have any knowledge about... setting up a forum and stuff like that.
But now my problem is the theme, I have no idea how to do it, and I can't write CSS either. So is someone able to help me?
The reward is a beta code for battlefield heroes, and a staff rank on the forum. You should really take a look at the BFH site, the game is awesome.

Thank you very much!

Daaneo
So anybody willing to make a bfh theme I would want one aswell. Smile
Omg, this is my topic >;[ Toungue
yes, and encoding that blended colors congratulations
The beta keys were available for free when the application were open and i would also imagine that it is against the game's TOS in some way or another to distribute them.

Also, two of those forums are using phpBB default skin with a new background and some basic styling...i suggest you read THIS through and give making your own skin a shot.
Meh I made a whole template themed in bfheroes its allows just not ingame content