MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Own forumsoftware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

I always like it to see new Bulletin Boards around. I saw "RevBB" and I'm really curious. However are here more people that create their own forum software?

- Shell
Um.. what?

What do you mean, more people that make forum software from MyBB, or just forum software?
Other then Revbb i think Tom (L) is creating one.
(2009-04-04, 02:44 PM)TM0 Wrote: [ -> ]Other then Revbb i think Tom (L) is creating one.

He's developing a CMS not a forum software, at leas that's what I know.
(2009-04-04, 01:02 PM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]Um.. what?

What do you mean, more people that make forum software from MyBB, or just forum software?

I mean creating your own forum software Toungue.
I'm creating RevBB myself (With a few helpers) because I think it's fun. Big Grin
Ah, so you are the creator Toungue, I send somebody else a PM about the RevBB. However I'm really curious about it Big Grin.
What do you mean "curious"? :o
Is there really a need for more forum software? It would be more productive to see more people working on MyBB.
(2009-04-04, 02:44 PM)TM0 Wrote: [ -> ]Other then Revbb i think Tom (L) is creating one.
I'm creating a CMS(Content Management System) like Imad said, not a forum system - even though it does have a custom forum built-in to it.

@ D-Fraz: I think they mean they want to know more about it.
Pages: 1 2